Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

Profanely good.

This is fucking fantastic.

Dance Dance Inkwell Clock Dance Dance Inkwell Clock

Damn, look at him go.

Made me smile. Look! Look:

=)

ClockOfBlob responds:

Woah! You ARE happy! And I'm surprised: look look!
:o

Denis The Super Cop Denis The Super Cop

Evil McSpicyWiener, you say...?

As a rule of thumb, if you feel compelled to apologize for your flash you probably shouldn't be uploading it in the first place. This gave me a laugh though. Short and sweet!

Claris Autopsy Claris Autopsy

totally brĂ¼tal, dude

Wow, I remember playing this way back when. Pretty bad now that I come back to it.

Save the Moon Save the Moon

Nice one!

Very, very good for a 24-hour game. I'm impressed. Not terribly challenging, but then again this type of game never is. Challenging or not it was still very entertaining, so you get a high score! The only complaint I can think of now is how the hitboxes of the spikes seemed very unstable. Sometimes it felt like I was passing right through them and not taking damage. You might want to look into that if you ever update the game.

Fisherwerewolf Fisherwerewolf

Good, BUT

Pretty good if this is you're first game? Pretty good either way. Though the biggest problem I have - and it's a huge one - is the way the PC moves. It's far too slow, especially when you're jumping. If you walk in any one direction it takes ages to gain speed, and if you jump while you're still walking slowly you have to wait for the PC to slowly sink to the ground again. It just doesn't feel dynamic playing it. It feels pretty boring. Fix that and you could have a great game here though!

Bychop responds:

The AI is really touchy. In my next game, I'll work on gameplay FIRST and will work on graphic after :)
Thank you for your review and show me many bugs.