Claris Autopsy Claris Autopsy

totally brütal, dude

Wow, I remember playing this way back when. Pretty bad now that I come back to it.

Save the Moon Save the Moon

Nice one!

Very, very good for a 24-hour game. I'm impressed. Not terribly challenging, but then again this type of game never is. Challenging or not it was still very entertaining, so you get a high score! The only complaint I can think of now is how the hitboxes of the spikes seemed very unstable. Sometimes it felt like I was passing right through them and not taking damage. You might want to look into that if you ever update the game.

Fisherwerewolf Fisherwerewolf

Good, BUT

Pretty good if this is you're first game? Pretty good either way. Though the biggest problem I have - and it's a huge one - is the way the PC moves. It's far too slow, especially when you're jumping. If you walk in any one direction it takes ages to gain speed, and if you jump while you're still walking slowly you have to wait for the PC to slowly sink to the ground again. It just doesn't feel dynamic playing it. It feels pretty boring. Fix that and you could have a great game here though!

Bychop responds:

The AI is really touchy. In my next game, I'll work on gameplay FIRST and will work on graphic after :)
Thank you for your review and show me many bugs.

Challenge Accepted Challenge Accepted

There Is Only One Level's bastard child

I really liked this! I definitely saw some of TIOOL in this game, but there's nothing wrong with this! This was entertaining and sometimes challenging, and I'm also a sucker for cats. Oh, cats, you so crazy. A quality game!

Space Attacker Revolution Space Attacker Revolution

No, no, no.

Ugly, confusing and far too short. Next time maybe spend more than a day on your games. A 2 only because the game actually worked.

willgreat5 responds:

true :-(

Robot Riot Robot Riot

WHAT IS GOING ON

This is like the definition of awesome. I clicked play and was immediately thrust into a pit fight with a hundred robots who wouldn't. Stop. Exploding.

Vibe13 responds:

for me it's all about the explosions - like I said in my initial comments that may have been to the detriment of other gameplay aspects, but I think it can look great if you just lean back and enjoy the fireworks.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

The good old days

I have fond memories of this game - I must've been about twelve years old when I first played it. I still think it plays very well. A 5 for nostalgia =)

Pico's School Pico's School

A piece of Newgrounds history.

Truly, the pinnacle of Flash 3 programming. Also, I like how the inexplicable dick on Cassandra's final form sort of connects with the poster in the janitor's room: "CHICKS WITH DICKS: 2x THE FUN!"

Covetous Covetous

WHAT AM I PLAYING

Damn! I love the sound and the colors. They give a very "sick" feel that fits this game perfectly. The only problem I had was that wealth was spelled "weatlh" or something like that at one point. Impossible to tell if that was a typo or intentional, which was a little annoying. Still, a great game!

I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

I like it a lot!

Small and pretty. That's a favorite, I think.