Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

Profanely good.

This is fucking fantastic.

Dance Dance Inkwell Clock Dance Dance Inkwell Clock

Damn, look at him go.

Made me smile. Look! Look:

=)

ClockOfBlob responds:

Woah! You ARE happy! And I'm surprised: look look!
:o

Denis The Super Cop Denis The Super Cop

Evil McSpicyWiener, you say...?

As a rule of thumb, if you feel compelled to apologize for your flash you probably shouldn't be uploading it in the first place. This gave me a laugh though. Short and sweet!

Elevator Chemistry Elevator Chemistry

From the moment...

...that I saw the li'l thumbnail in the Portal, I knew this was gonna be a weird one. Just the way I like 'em. Today, I can truthfully say... that this flash was crunk.

Breaking Rust Breaking Rust

Impressed

Wow, I'm very impressed. Incredibly well-made, the animation was smooth and it was very easy to follow the action. Cool effects too. There's really nothing I can pick on here.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Pure joyful action

This series still has the best fighting in any flash animation I've ever seen. Full score.

Coffy'S Diary Coffy'S Diary

Wow

Man, I didn't understand any of that. Maybe if I spoke Japanese... However! Watching it was a delight. Very, very professional! Highest score.

Warfaec Warfaec

True horror

I shat my pants. There's not much I can say about this flash, really. Good job!

Islam? Islam?

I'm glad you have faith

... and as long as you truly are peaceful - which is not always a given in any religion - I won't take up the religious debate with you. However, judging this as a flash I'm afraid I can't really give it a very high score. It felt more like a slideshow; there wasn't even any animation. A 3 out of 10 because your grammar was pretty good overall, which is always good to see.

Where R My Applez?????? Where R My Applez??????

Huh.

I actually did enjoy it. It was short and obviously not very polished, but screw that, the animation was pretty watchable and this absurd kind of not-humor is the best.